Half-Day Conference Fueled by Wards Intelligence Insights on Global Vehicle Sales and Production
Join us June 7 for our Q2 Outlook Conference!
Our March conference featured presentations on the topics below:
- Global Engine Volumes
- Global Engine Trends
- Light Vehicle Diesel Volume Analysis
- Global Vehicle Type & Package Type
- Light Vehicle EV Volume Analysis
- Electrified Vehicle Trends
- And more
A presentation of the latest trends in engines and alternative propulsion systems, as noted by judges of the recently revealed Wards 10 Best Engines list for 2018. Our judging panel thoroughly reviewed 32 vehicles and put their propulsion systems through their paces to determine which are the ten best available to purchase today. The team made note of major trends and have compiled an insightful analysis of OEM progress in solving challenges in meeting CAFE standards, reducing NVH and other issues.
We took a close look at the run-up to the autonomous vehicle, exploring:
- How and when self-driving technology will roll out to the market
- Which automakers, suppliers and disruptors are best positioned to take advantage of this new mobility movement
- What hurdles remain and how they may impact global sales volumes
Our quarterly update on North American sales and production for the near term, plus we reviewed the prospects for the major OEMs in our quarterly Automaker Report Cards, which dissect the unique conditions such as incentives, inventory and new model roll-outs with potential to affect the individual companies.
The agenda also includes an extended Q&A session letting you pick our industry experts’ brains on issues important to your company.
Every registrant for the event will get access to the presentations and video recordings after the event, so if you aren’t able to attend in-person, you’ll still benefit from the intelligence shared on March 7.
What you’ll experience at the Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend live!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
Get WardsAuto’s trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to WardsAuto Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to WardsAuto content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDSAUTO ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDSAUTO OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.