Which automakers and suppliers are leading the way to autonomy?
Rapid advancements in technology have the auto industry on a march toward automated driving.
According to the new Wards Intelligence report, The Autonomous Vehicle Roadmap, it’s being made possible by breakthroughs in sophisticated radar, vision and lidar sensors; the expanding capacity and capability of microcontrollers; faster-responding actuators and controllers; and the promise of machine learning via complex, artificial-intelligence driven software.
This comprehensive report examines:
- How and when the market will take shape worldwide
- Where the best near-term business cases are with retail customers, commercial-vehicle operators and mobility-service providers
- Which automakers and suppliers/disruptors will emerge as the dominant players in this new industry sector
This new report may be ordered now and you’ll receive the PDF document immediately.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Consumer Trends
- Business Cases
- Wards Intelligence Strategic Report Card
- Grading the OEMs
- Grading the Suppliers/Disruptors
II. Technology Building Blocks
- Lidar, Radar, Cameras
- Advance Driver-Assistance Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Adoption Rate Scenarios
- Global Forecast 2030 (by region)
|Jaguar Land Rover
V. Suppliers and Distributors
Intel / Mobileye
OEM STRATEGIC REPORT CARD
The Autonomous Vehicle Roadmap includes the WardsAuto Intelligence strategic report card, handicapping OEMs’ and suppliers’ strategic preparedness for rapid growth in the AV market.
The Strategic Report Card considers:
- Current and upcoming product plans
- New technology implementations
- Deliverability timing on new AV models and technologies
- Comparative positioning in the competitive AV landscape
Wards Intelligence’s unique assessment of automaker AV preparedness you won’t find in any other resource.
Get the Wards Intelligence AV and AI Report Bundle
Technology breakthroughs, market assessments and Wards Intelligence Strategic Report Cards for leading automakers and suppliers.