How have new technologies redefined what 4×4 and all-wheel drive mean in the 21st century?
And how do old-school solid-axles, transfer cases and crawl ratios stack up against advanced electronic clutches, electric axles and brake-force distribution systems?
This report takes a deep dive into what’s next in all-wheel drive technology, including the impact of electrification on the sector, development plans and market strategies of both OEMs and suppliers and the potential for global demand and growth.
This report is intended for:
• Product Planners
• Market Analysts
• Others who would benefit from a detailed examination of the industry’s plans for electrified all-wheel drive technologies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- STATE OF ART: 4×4 IN THE 21ST CENTURY
- TECHNOLOGY AND MARKET TRENDS DRIVING AWD
- GRADING THE OEMs
- PROLIFERATION AND VOLUME OUTLOOK
- MECHANICAL 4×4 (TRADITIONAL)
- ELECTROMECHANICAL CONTROLS AND OPERATION
- EV DRIVES
- FUTURE DRIVES/AV APPLICATIONS
- INSTALLATIONS BY BRAND
- OEM VOLUMES
- CUV’S BIG ROLE
- CAFE STRATEGY
- AWD PENETRATION BY REGION
- MARKET FORECAST
JAGUAR LAND ROVER
- Key OEM and Supplier Executives
- Survey Results
Order the AWD Electrified Report Now!
For more details on this or any other Wards Intelligence product or service,
Also Available in Electrification Suite.
Purchase the Wards Intelligence Electrification Suite and benefit from bundled pricing.