CUSTOM CONTENT MEETS EXPERT OPINION
With our focused consulting services, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of market trends that ultimately identify risks and reveal opportunities that could benefit bottom lines.
BESPOKE RESEARCH – Answering specific business questions through:
- In-depth, customized research on specific elements, including mobility, ADAS and features
- Detailed analysis and review of automotive opportunities and obstacles for technologies in particular regions
- Industry voice, voice of customer and voice of the consumer
- Access to our analysts and private presentations
ADVISORY SERVICES – Providing direction and perspective through:
- Opportunity identification and assessment by technology and/or geography
- Competitive analysis of automaker strategies, vehicles, propulsion systems and relative performance against standards
- Expert opinion on clients’ obstacles relative to market conditions, trends and forecasted scenarios
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Prior consulting engagements have included work in fuel economy, propulsion, product strategies, autonomy, mobility and safety, including:
GLOBAL FUEL ECONOMY/EMISSIONS RESEARCH
OEM Fuel-Economy and Emission Targets
In-depth review of fuel economy and tailpipe emissions ratings on comprehensive vehicle lists by manufacturer and model.
Competitive Strategic Analysis
Insight into the strategies that are driving the future of automotive manufacturing and leading to changes that impact the industry.
Off-Cycle Technologies/Thermal Management
Research regarding the environmental benefits of Off-Cycle Technology – a “warm-up technology” that may decrease CO2 emissions and increase fuel economy.
EMERGING VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY
A closer look at the benefits of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, as well as the growing capabilities of vehicle autonomy.
How the “Internet of Things” is shaping the modern automotive era with developments that improve in-vehicle connectivity, impact manufacturing and more.
A look into the evolution of AI and which applications it benefits the most, including self-driving vehicles; sales and marketing predictors; test driving simulation; and manufacturer’s quality control.