Solutions Based on Your Needs
If your role requires foresight on the industry — an in-depth view of the trends that will impact your organization in the months and years to come — WardsAuto Forecasts deliver timely insights from experienced analysts.
- 20+ attributes including manufacturer, brand, market segment, platform and more
- Future product program info on vehicles with platform and key details updated monthly
- Medium and heavy duty truck Volumes included for the North American markets
- Weekly guidance reports with plant shutdowns, new and revised programs and more
- Product cycle charts by quarter with SOP/EOP for each region, updated monthly
WardsAuto Tools for Forecasting
Your success depends on anticipating and meeting your customers’ needs better than your competitors can. WardsAuto delivers insight into what your competitors’ activity in the months and years to come to give you the edge.
- WardsAuto Forecasts include product cycle charts, plant changeovers/shutdowns and other key competitor activity
- WardsAuto Outlook quarterly conferences include the WardsAuto Barometer of key trends impacting each OEM in the coming months and beyond, automaker score cards and more
- Special Reports such as Green Strategies and our Fuel Economy Index map out the competitive landscape on key technologies
WardsAuto Tools for Competitive Analysis
Intelligent product planning requires anticipating evolutions in technology, consumer demands and government regulations. WardsAuto is a trusted leader in spotlighting trends in these and more key areas, shedding light on behind-the-scenes OEM and supplier activity that may impact your future product plans.
- WardsAuto.com full subscriber access empowers you to search the vast archives of our premium content — new technology coverage, product announcements, opinion pieces and much more.
- The WardsAuto Data Center at WardsAuto.com puts a wealth of continually-updated industry statistics at your fingertips.
- WardsAuto Forecasts deliver product cycle charts and may more key data points to help you see the full market landscape for your future products.