Register Today for Q4 2019!
The Q4 Outlook Conference will cover these topics and more:
- ADAS Availability Between U.S. and Europe
Wards Intelligence, Industry Analyst, Amy Alexander, will discuss the upcoming safety mandates for the EU and the features included, and will compare ADAS availability between the U.S. and Europe.
- Navigating New Mobility
Wards Intelligence, Senior Industry Analyst, Doug Newcomb, will present findings and rankings from the new “Navigating New Mobility” report, an in-depth look at the business strategies of automotive OEMs, technology companies and others in the race to define the next era of transportation.
- Wards Intelligence Barometer: Fourth Quarter of 2019
Wards Intelligence, Senior Industry Analyst, Haig Stoddard, will show Wards Intelligence and LMC North American sales and production data and forecasts for the fourth quarter of 2019.
- The U.S. Economy and the Automotive Industry
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Senior Business Economist, Paul Traub, will be giving an update on the U.S. economy and how it is impacting the automotive industry.
Join us in person for the next Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference (December 5) for:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
Get Wards Intelligences’ trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to Wards Intelligence Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to Wards Intelligence content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDS ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDS INTELLIGENCE OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.