Register Today for Q1 2019!
The Q1 Outlook Conference will cover these topics and more:
- Forecasting China’s Automotive Market
A look at the LMC Automotive LV forecast for China with a focus on the evolving role of electrification in the market – Presented by Jeff Schuster, President Global Forecasts, LMC Automotive
- EV Strategies in China
Alysha Webb will share early insights from the upcoming Wards Intelligence report on EVs and China’s automotive market, how OEMs plan to tap into the emerging “digital lifestyle” trend to drive BEV sales, and which brands might be best positioned to succeed.
- Fuel Economy: State of the Industry Report
WI Industry Analyst Erin Sunde reports on latest data from the WI U.S. Fuel Economy and CAFE Performance Indices, highlighting market trends, current OEM compliance gaps with 2025 targets, and the status of those requirements in the current political environment.
- Wards Intelligence Barometer: First Quarter of 2019
This presentation will show Wards Intelligence and LMC North American sales and production data and forecasts for the first quarter of 2019 – Presented by Haig Stoddard, Senior Industry Analyst, Wards Intelligence
Join us LIVE for the next Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference (March 7) for:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend live!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
Get Wards Intelligences’ trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to Wards Intelligence Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to Wards Intelligence content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDS ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDS INTELLIGENCE OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.