Registration Now Open for Sept. 6 Outlook Conference!
- Global Production Forecast
- Urban Air Transport (Flying Cars)
- New AWD/eAWD Technologies
- Quarterly Market Forecast / Barometer
Check back soon for more details on the sessions and speakers. Sign up by August 3 to save $75 off your registration! (Early rate: $370 / Regular rate after Aug. 3: $445)
Attend In-Person or Stream it LIVE!
When you register, you can choose between attending the event at Birmingham’s Townsend Hotel, or streaming the event live on your device, wherever you are!
Unavailable on Sept. 6? You Still Get All the Content!
Every registrant for the event will get access to the presentations and video recordings after the event, so if you aren’t able to attend in-person, you’ll still benefit from the intelligence shared on September 6. Sign up now!
What you’ll experience at the Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend live!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
See the June 7 Outlook Conference!
Register for the Post-Event Pass for our June 7 event to get all slides and video recordings for these presentations:
Trends in Current Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
A review of factory installation rates for 13 safety and ADAS technologies on cars and light trucks in the U.S. The talk will feature a deep dive on features such as Automatic Emergency Braking, and the final analysis will cover the top industry players and their part in the growth of ADAS.
Trends in Fuel Economy
Presenting the average fuel economy of new light vehicles sold in the U.S., as well as changes in powertrain technology rates that have led to efficiency gains. The second half of the presentation explains the current political landscape and explores the potential effects of a regulation rollback.
Trends in AI & Autonomy – Findings from two new Wards Intelligence reports on how artificial intelligence and autonomy/ADAS are reshaping the automotive landscape.
Trends in Auto Interiors – WardsAuto recently announced its Wards 10 Best Interiors, and our editors will share the most notable trends in new technology, materials and design innovations they observed in reviewing more than 30 new model year vehicles.
Trends in Sales and Production – Senior Industry Analyst Haig Stoddard presents his quarterly WardsAuto Barometer of near-term sales and production forecast for the major automakers.
Get access to these presentation slides and video recordings now for $445. Sign up here.
Get WardsAuto’s trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to WardsAuto Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to WardsAuto content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDSAUTO ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDSAUTO OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.