Register Today for Q1 2019!
The 2018 Q4 Outlook Conference featured these topics:
- U.S. Economy and the Automotive Industry
An overview of the U.S. economy and key factors affecting the automotive industry
- Battle for the Dashboard and Data: The Future of Connected Infotainment
As millions of cars become connected, cloud-based services that consumers are accustomed to on other devices and in their daily lives – everything from Internet search to social media to voice assistance such as Alexa – are becoming common in the dashboard. This will generate terabytes of data and potentially billions of dollars in revenue – if automakers are prepared via in-vehicle infotainment systems that drivers can use safely, without distraction.
- 2019 Wards 10 Best Engines
We’ll announce the winners of our 25th annual competition, explain our selections and discuss trends identified among this year’s field of all-new gasoline, diesel and electrified nominees.
- Charging, the Grid and Grading the OEMs
Hear the findings from the recently completed Wards Intelligence report on the state of charging and infrastructure for plug-in electrified vehicles – including results of an exclusive survey, which automakers are ahead of the curve on helping fund infrastructure, whether the grid can handle the coming wave of EVs expected on American roads in the coming years and how many public charging stations may be needed in the future so a projected 6 million-plus EVs can plug in.
- Wards Intelligence Barometer: First-Half of 2019
This presentation will show Wards-LMC North American sales and production forecasts for the first two quarters of 2019, highlighting how recent trends in 2018 will impact the industry next year.
- U.S. Economy and the Automotive Industry
Q1 2019 AGENDA COMING SOON!
Join us LIVE for the next Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference (March 7) for:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend live!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
Get WardsAuto’s trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to WardsAuto Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to WardsAuto content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDSAUTO ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDSAUTO OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.