The Q1 Outlook Conference will cover these topics and more:
- CES 2020 Trends & Takeaways
What are the key takeaways from CES 2020? What is the latest in the state of AI? What advancements are being made in vehicle infotainment and information displays both inside and out? How will innovations in microprocessors and smart vehicle architectures affect the development of new mobility? Senior Analyst James Amend will tell you the top trends among the new products and services introduced at CES 2020 and the larger impact these will have on the automotive tech industry.
- China’s Autonomous Vehicle Outlook
Reports say China lags the U.S. significantly in the development of autonomous vehicle technology. But is that true? How far along is China in its development of AV capabilities? Discover the key characteristics of the AV market in China and automakers’ game plans to market, including strategies to monetize AV tech on the way to Level 4.
- LMC Global Forecast
2020 is a pivotal year for launches of battery-electric vehicles (BEVs) – will they live up to the hype? The trade environment has improved, and the global economy is expected to remain positive, but uncertainty remains a risk for the auto industry. How will external shocks, such as the Coronavirus disrupt and ultimately impact the global market?
Global light-vehicle sales are expected to decline for the third year in 2020. Will SUVs continue to grow at the expense of cars and MPVs? Join Jeff Schuster, President, Americas Operation at LMC Automotive, as he examines the outlook for the global auto industry, focusing on risks and opportunities.
- Wards Intelligence Barometer: First Quarter of 2020
Wards Intelligence, Senior Industry Analyst, Haig Stoddard, will show Wards Intelligence and LMC North American sales and production data and forecasts for the first quarter of 2020.
Join us for the next Wards Intelligence Outlook Conference (March 5) for:
- Valuable insights to help you chart your organization’s course.
- Networking with your auto industry peers and a chance to make new connections at automotive OEMs and suppliers.
- Face time with Wards analysts, allowing you to pick our brains on issues that matter most to your organization.
- Slides and videos of each presentation posted for you to view after the event — get all the content even if you can’t attend!
- Q&A session gives you added context to the presentations — ask specific questions on industry changes affecting your business
- PLUS: our registrants get free breakfast and parking at Birmingham’s exclusive Townsend Hotel.
Get Wards Intelligence’s trusted take on the risks and opportunities in store for your business in the coming quarter, next year, and beyond.
Free subscription to Wards Intelligence Outlook e-newsletter, providing timely insights and exclusive access to Wards Intelligence content after the conference.
Digital copies of all presentations, and printed handouts featuring highlights. Share valuable information throughout your organization!
TIME WITH WARDS ANALYSTS
Meet our editors and analysts, and personally discuss your most pressing concerns for your business today and tomorrow.
WHO ATTENDS WARDS INTELLIGENCE OUTLOOK?
ATTENDEE ROLES HAVE INCLUDED: Corporate Management | Industry Analysts | Finance | Engineering | Sales & Marketing
COMPANIES REPRESENTED HAVE INCLUDED:
View Expanded List
- A Schulman
- Achates Power, Inc.
- Acument Global Technologies
- AGC Automotive Americas
- AK Steel
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Associated Spring
- BANDO USA Inc.
- Baum and Associates
- Bridgestone APM
- Canadian National Railroad
- Center for Automotive Research
- Continental Automotive
- DENSO International America, Inc.
- Dow Automotive
- DTE Energy
- Durez Corp
- Eagle Ottawa
- ELECTRICFIL CORPORATION
- ESG Automotive
- Export Development Canada
- FBR Capital Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford Motor Co.
- Fuji Heavy Industries USA, Inc. (Subaru)
- Fujikura Automotive America
- Fujitsu Ten Corp of America
- General Motors
- GKN Driveline
- Granges Americas
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Keystone Powdered Metal
- Lacks Enterprises
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Maxion Wheels
- Methode Electronics
- Miba Sinter USA, LLC
- Mills Sales Company
- Morgan Samuels
- NERA Economic Consulting
- NOVO Motor Acoustic Systems
- NSK Steering Systems America
- Nylok, LLC
- Obara USA
- Panasonic Automotive
- PGK Engineering
- Pioneer Automotive Technologies, Inc.
- RLE International
- Robert Bosch LLC
- Royal Technologies Corp
- SCHRAMM Coatings GmbH
- Shaeffler Group
- SRG Global
- Stant Corporation
- Steel Dynamics
- Steel Market Development Institute
- Stout Risius Ross
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Electromac Group Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp Automotive Sales and Technical Center
- United States Steel Corporation
- VM MOTORI
- ZF North America, Inc.