The trends that will impact your fleet in 2018: labor, regulations, freight forecasts and more
Commercial vehicle fleets face constantly evolving conditions — from new government regulations to technology disruptors — and your business must stay on top of developments in all these areas to thrive, or even survive.
Wards Intelligence has produced the 2018 Commercial Vehicle Report to examine how each of these issues may impact the bottom line for fleets in the months and years to come.
The report addresses the key information needs for roles throughout the fleet:
- Fleet owners and managers
- Logistics professionals
- Maintenance managers
- Sales and marketing teams
- HR professionals
This report, available in late December 2017, may be pre-ordered now at a special rate. PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW.
(Preliminary contents — subject to change)
– Other regulations
– Changes in operations, distribution patterns
– End of big box retail and shift to home shopping
– Development of “final mile” infrastructure
– Changes in vehicle designs, types, costs
– Maintenance and telematics — who will control?
– Autonomous CVs
– Freight and other economic industry drivers
– OE consolidation, vertical integration, 3rd party suppliers
– Alternative fuels, electrification, application-specific technology
– Big data and impact on logistics and distribution
– Reshoring US supply chain from traditional freight lanes
Other Commercial Vehicle Reports Available
We offer several intelligence reports on topics vital to the commercial vehicle market.
Exploring the size and reach of the US CV market, forces driving cyclical CV sales, explanation of the regulatory impact on technology development, and much more.
AVAILABLE DEC. 2017
Data and analysis covering five years of equipment take rates for powertrain, ADAS, safety and other major features.