Smart Cities: Leading the Way in Mobility
In-depth case studies and analysis of how mobility providers are working with cities to shape the future of urban transportation.
As urban areas grow increasingly crowded, cities and their leaders are seeking technology solutions ranging from car- and scooter-sharing to autonomous shuttles to solve transportation issues such as traffic congestion, air pollution and road safety. To do this they’re turning to automakers and mobility providers and forming unprecedented partnerships to leverage technology to meet cities’ unique needs. This report includes comprehensive case studies of private-public partnerships between cities and mobility providers and delves into the details of each project: how they’re planned and operated, who is involved, essential elements for deployment and more.
• A Detailed Look at Mobility Projects in Multiple Major Cities
• Expert Analysis of the Growing Urban Mobility Market
• Market Outlook for Smart City and IOT Technology
• Exclusive Interviews with Mobility Executives and City Officials
• Survey of Automotive and City Planning Stakeholders
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM READING THIS REPORT?
• Automaker and Tier-1 suppliers involved in mobility
• Automotive, technology and financial analysts
• City planners and other government officials
• Transportation professionals
• Urban policy and transportation stakeholders
Fill out the form below to download a sample of this report.