Auto Industry and Silicon Valley Converge to Explore the Future of Smart Mobility
HOW TO MAKE THE PROMISE OF SMART MOBILITY A REALITY…
Wards Intelligence is joining forces with west-coast think tank C3 Group to hold the 2018 Smart Mobility Summit in San Francisco, a gathering of top thought leaders from inside and outside the auto industry.
Transportation technology is exploding. Fostering relationships, collaboration and innovation is essential to a healthy, thriving smart mobility ecosystem.
Join us to explore cutting-edge transportation solutions: the immense opportunities and significant challenges that smart mobility poses.
Topics to be explored onstage include:
- Teaching Self-Driving Cars the Rules of the Road
- Controlling the Curb in Smart Mobility
- Is Mobility Investment Reaching a Bubble Moment?
- The Connected Future of In-Car Infotainment
- The Silicon Valley and Detroit Symbiosis
This inaugural joint event builds on four years of the C3 Group gathering stakeholders from automakers’ Silicon Valley labs, the top tech firms, venture capitalists, the research community, policymakers and media for collective brainstorming.
- Establish Thought Leadership Position
- Gain Valuable Media Exposure
- Drive Organization Messaging
- Grow Strategic Relationships
- Make Company Announcements
- Unravel Challenges Among Industry Experts
Contact us today to reserve your position!
Five Reasons to Attend:
1. Meet Smart Mobility Influencers
We’re recruiting thought leaders from OEMs and leading tech companies to share their vision of where smart mobility is headed. You’ll see them on stage together, exploring where their ideas converge or diverge, and illustrating the future of smart mobility from multiple persepctives.
2. Contribute to the Onstage Discussions
You won’t just watch the discussions, but we’ll engage you as a participant, through multiple Q&A sessions, live polls, demonstrations and much more.
3. Valuable Networking Opportunities
Throughout the event, you’ll come face-to-face not only with the speakers, but also your colleagues from companies like yours as well as businesses outside your traditional circles, creating opportunities for future collaboration.
4. Learn About Cutting-Edge Concepts
Our presenters will share new technologies and innovations, and our sponsors will offer demo areas for you to experience the latest concepts in smart mobility.
5. Insights on Smart Mobility Road Map
It all boils down to this: you’ll learn where smart mobility is headed, and see the potential opportunities and risks for your business. Will your business play a major role in the smart mobility future or cede leadership to your competition?
THE TOTAL EVENT EXPERIENCE
Now in its fifth year, the Summit has grown to become a must-attend event for all businesses
— from the automotive and technology worlds — who want to help shape the future of smart mobility.
PARTICIPANTS HAVE INCLUDED: